Basis Vitamin Bar, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)

Basis Vitamin Bar, 4-Ounce BarsHaving tried the sensitive-skin type before, I ordered a pack of these after seeing that the sensitive-skin type was sold out, and have to say that I prefer these much more. Not only does this type have a cleaner feeling, my skin has never looked better since using this and it has pretty much eliminated the need to use a moisturizer after washing due to the dried-out appearance that you get with so many other types of soap. While the sensitive-skin bar doesnt necessarily leave you with dry skin, this type does a better job of moisturizing from my experience. On top of that, it has a very pleasant, very mild scent that is absent from the sensitive-skin bar and one bar of this seems to last quite a bit longer as well. I'd give it a 5-star if they weren't as expensive but the value is fairly good for what you get (really good-looking skin).

This soap is wonderful, smooth and creamy and gentle to the skin! I can never find it in the stores but of course Amazon has it! Most Basis products are excellent and an excellent value.

Buy Basis Vitamin Bar, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Now

This is a gentle soap (I use it as my face soap) and it has a pleasant, but very subtle scent. You do have to be a little careful about putting it where water is constantly on it (like the shower) because it does melt away faster than some other soaps.

Read Best Reviews of Basis Vitamin Bar, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Here

I love this bar, it lathers like no other. I love the lather it makes, great for shaving, nothing else I have used has come close. Works great at exfoliating without leaving a film or residue. Has a great scent. It is hard on the eyes though, but if you use the bar awhile your eyes get used to it.

Want Basis Vitamin Bar, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Discount?

I first used these bars 13 years ago when they were available in drug stores. They smell good and don't irritate my skin. It's great to get these online too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment