Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Complexion Soap, for Dry and Sensitive Skin, 4 oz

Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Complexion Soap, for Dry and Sensitive Skin, 4 ozWonderful Bar of soap! I really Love this product. It cleans my face, leaves it feeling wonderful. I use it everyday in the morning before I put anything else on my face. It has a light scent to it that I like too. I use this along with the Burt's Citrus scrub and Wild Lettece Toner and they all make a great combination for my skin type and keeps the blemishes away and it doesn't dry out my dry and sensitive skin.

I bought this soap because I use to like the Garden Tomato soap that Burt's Bees made. This soap is definitely not as good as the Tomato one. I thought it was a pretty OK soap until I started having an allergic reaction to it. I wish the box it came on had the ingredients listed on it so I could figure out what's in it that I'm allergic to. It might be a good soap for other people with less sensitive skin.

Buy Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Complexion Soap, for Dry and Sensitive Skin, 4 oz Now

Great product, fast shipping, smells great, works great! I love it, very glad I bought it, I will be buying more when I run out!

Thank you!

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Complexion Soap, for Dry and Sensitive Skin, 4 oz Here

I prefer the Carrot Complexion soap to this one. I don't care for the smell of the lettuce complexion soap. Just my preferences though. Seller shipped item quickly.

Want Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Complexion Soap, for Dry and Sensitive Skin, 4 oz Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment