Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Rose, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Rose, 5-Ounce BarsThis soap is everything I have come to expect from Dr. Bronner's. The quality of the soap itself is high, it smells wonderful, and it is gentle to my hands. Not only that, but the bar of soap sitting in the bathroom soap dish makes the room smell like roses.

Since I ordered the pack of 6, I decided to find a use for the other 5 bars. The still-packaged bars went in some of my clothing drawers for storage. Sure enough, they made my clothes smell like roses too.

You won't regret buying this soap go for it!

Just picked up a bar of the rose scent today and find that I LOVE this scent! I wish this was available in liquid form so I could use it on my hair, too. I've had to use peppermint which is better than some the other scents but the potency can be a bit overwhelming at times. Almond smells nice, but since I have so many allergies, I wasn't sure if I'd be allergic to it. It washes extremely well so Dr. Bronner's soaps can be drying...I just make sure I use an organic body cream immediately afterwards.

Buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Rose, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Now

I bought this soap back in November of 2008, and I've still got a couple of bars left. I opened my pantry yesterday and it smells so good in there from the soap, LOL. And it reminded me that I need to review this item, as well as a couple of other things I've neglected to review yet.

This was my first purchase of Dr Bronner's anything. This soap doesn't dry your skin out. But it still gets a body clean. My skin did seem somewhat softer after using the soap for a couple of weeks. Maybe not quite as dry as it was. Not any dramatic improvement, just an improvement.

I have no complaints to make.

The soap smells really good, and it lathers well. My daughter likes the rose scent, that's why I got it.

I'd like to try out the tea tree oil soap next.

Don't leave it sitting in water though, it dissolves fast if you do that. Put it in a dry soap dish after use.

Oh. and my grand daughter can use it with no problems. She has very sensitive skin, and prior to this we were using Ivory. So It's seems to be good for folks who have allergies and sensitive skin.

It's hard to find anything else to say about soap. Heh.

But I do like this soap better than the stuff I buy off the shelf at the grocery store. It's doesn't seem to be as harsh.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Rose, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Here

I love this soap...it lathers so well and it leaves your skin clean and soft.

Want Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Rose, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Discount?

We stocked up on soap a while back and I'm just not getting to the end of them. These still work well to wash ourselves and still smell great.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment