Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Sensitive, 4-Ounces Bars (Pack of 6)

Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Sensitive, 4-Ounces BarsThis is THE best bar soap I've ever used. I tend to have skin problems with bar soaps, not this one.

You really do get what you pay for and this is a prime example. Buy it and try it!

I love this soap. It is unscented, lasts long, and leaves my skin soft. Buying it in bulk saves money. I used to use Dove unscented, but this is even more neutral and pleasant to use.

Buy Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Sensitive, 4-Ounces Bars (Pack of 6) Now

My local all natural store decided to discontinue selling this brand. I have etremely sensitive skin and even other "sensitive skin" bars break me out. This is the best that I have found so far! I knew I would find it on Amazon and it is cheaper than what I was paying and now I have it set on Auto Ship...if only everything in life could be this easy!

Read Best Reviews of Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Sensitive, 4-Ounces Bars (Pack of 6) Here

this is a very good unscented soap. We use a lot of this and Dr. Bonner's Baby Mild-Unscented bar soap which I would also recommend. This soap feels nice on the

skin but not as creamy or lathering as dr. bonner's. If you want lots of lather in your shower experience then you would want dr. bonner's. We use this as our hand soap

since it seems to dissolve a bit more slowly than dr. bonner's.

Both soaps are very nice and unirritating and we use both.

Want Tom's of Maine Moisturizing Bar Sensitive, 4-Ounces Bars (Pack of 6) Discount?

I am a bit of a cosmetics snob. I try to avoid artificial chemicals and petroleum byproducts. This soap is really moisturizing and makes a lot of lather very easily.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment