Bar Soap, Olive & Honey , 8 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Kiss My Face Olive & Honey Bar Soap, 8-Ounce BarsThis soap is excellent for dry, sensitive skin. It moisturizes well and is not perfumed. It does have a strong olive scent. I highly recommend it for men with sensitive skin.

Unwrap the bar. Take a heavy/sharp kitchen knife. Warm it under running water. Apply to the bar, with a gently rocking motion. Cut bar into 2, 3 or 4 pieces. Use one. Rewrap and save the rest, to use later. Voila, the bar is now the perfect size, and you saved money by buying the larger size. Sometimes the simple answers are the best.

Buy Bar Soap, Olive & Honey , 8 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

I really liked this soap. Yes, it does smell really nasty (not noticeable on your face, but basically everywhere else). It lathers very nicely (a little goes a long way). The bar is green with 'Kiss My Face' right in the middle. I used this on my face and follow it up with a prescription lotion.

I am extremely impressed with what it has done to my acne almost unnoticeable now! HOWEVER, I can't let myself buy this again (at least not without first buying a heavier moisturizer) because it dries my skin. My skin is combination anyway, but this has OLIVE OIL. It shouldn't be drying my skin out. I guess I'm just torn.

Read Best Reviews of Bar Soap, Olive & Honey , 8 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

I have used most of the Kiss My Face bar soaps, but the one with honey in it clearly reduced the pore size on my skin. It is an excellent face soap with no sickening fragrances to give me headache. I'd like to try it for shampoo (as I know it will feel nice on my scalp) but can't figure out if the PH is right for hair washing and can't seem to get a reply from the company.

Want Bar Soap, Olive & Honey , 8 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

I have always loved kiss my face, so these bars are great I love them. Yes I will be buying again and they last long.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment