Primal Elements Wrapped Bar Soap, Sunrise Sunset, 6.8-Ounce Cellophane (Pack of 2)

Primal Elements Wrapped Bar Soap, Sunrise Sunset, 6.8-Ounce CellophaneI love this companyand I'm super happy with this soap. I give Primal Elements as gifts, use it in all the bathrooms, and also have a bar in the kitchen. I love matching the soap to the seasonand this one also has a very nice smelloranges and a bit of floral essence. My bar is NOT as clear in terms of the background as the bar pictured. There is some orange "haze" around the sunbut I like that. I have orange Fiesta, and I use this in the kitchenwhere the dishes are orange and the accents are red. It's perfect! I love the way this soap feels on my skin, and I always sniff the lather, because I really love the scents they use in these. I can also recommend the candles and the roll on perfumes. I have not tried the lip gloss or the liquid soaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment