Patchouli Natural Soap - 100 Gram (3.3 Ounce) Bar - From Nandita In India

Patchouli Natural Soap - 100 Gram Bar - From Nandita In IndiaBought this for my mother-in-law who has been buying patchouli soaps for decades. She's an expert. Her favorite local shop closed down, so I took a risk and ordered online. She is thrilled w/ the soap and said it's the best one she ever had! Score!!!

This is a simple palm oil soap, feels great on the skin and the scent is nice and strong.

Buy Patchouli Natural Soap - 100 Gram (3.3 Ounce) Bar - From Nandita In India Now

I bought this item as a gift so I can't comment on the product itself....but I was very disappointed with the outer packaging...It looked all bruised up like it had been sitting around a while and I was giving it as part of a Xmas gift...it was a bit embarrassing.

Read Best Reviews of Patchouli Natural Soap - 100 Gram (3.3 Ounce) Bar - From Nandita In India Here

First time that I have actually ever really liked a soap, as crazy as that may sound lol.

I got this soap from a friend who knows how much I like patchouli. One of the best gifts I ever got. Love the smell.

The reason that I gave it 4 stars, is because I thinks its crazy that I like a soap so much that I am paying 7 dollars a bar. It's ridiculous.

Want Patchouli Natural Soap - 100 Gram (3.3 Ounce) Bar - From Nandita In India Discount?

Smells amazing, lasts for a long time. I've found that most patchouli soaps disintegrate immediately. But this one lasts! Husband loves it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment