Kojie SAN Dream White Kojic Lightening Anti Aging Soap 2 Small 65 Gram Bars

Kojie SAN Dream White Kojic Lightening Anti Aging Soap 2 Small 65 Gram Bars
  • Whitening
  • Anti Aging

I love this product it makes my skin look so nice after I use it. The bars are small but if you keep it dry I'd say each can last a month, since I've been on one bar for about 3 weeks. Also remember this is a kojic acid soap , it's not as strong as the normal Koije san but if you have sensitive skin be cautious. If it stings me I rinse it off. Using this, especially after a long day out and about, my face and skin looks brighter. I'm black with med brown/caramel skin and using it makes my skin look kinda "fair" which goes away a little after awhile.. I get better results when I lightly exfoliate first, but be careful cus your skin will be more sensitive if you do that. I love the smell and how easily it lathers, you don't have to use that much at all. Anyway I will be ordering more once I'm done with these bars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment