Camp Soap

OutdoorX Camp Soap, 2 OunceI bought a small quantity of this product to try it out and am glad I didn't buy more. Shipping, etc. were fine and the product came in a baggy so it wouldn't leak which was nice. When I tried to use this concentrate I found that I needed much more than I should have to do a simple task. It did not seem to work well as either a body wash or for washing pans as it didn't remove oil/grease. I haven't tried it as a clothes wash, but suspect it will perform poorly.

It's soap and it does what soap does! It does have a light scent, but nothing bad. Used on cutlery and skin alike, I didn't have any problems. Worked for cleaning what I needed without any leftover residue.

Buy Camp Soap Now

Love having a wash soap good for pots and us, made cleaning up of us and pots easy. I would heat water in fire transfer to a bowl the wash everyone in the warm water before cleaning pots and pans. Given we were tight on space this was a lifesaver

Read Best Reviews of Camp Soap Here

Just like it says... This stuff is the best all around soap for camping! I used it to bath in a creek the other week! Haha I love it!

Want Camp Soap Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment