Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Triple Milled Soap (Box of 3)

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Triple Milled SoapLa Source soap smells heavenly and leaves you feeling uplifted and very clean. It's expensive and is a once in a while purchase for me, but I love that smell. The muscle relaxing bath salts smell just as good but the shower gel smells a little different, so beware..;-) I purchased these at amazon through beauty.com and the shipping took a little longer than expected as a prime member, but I got the package and everything was great.

I have been using this as a bath soap for years and will undoubtedly continue to do so. This soap has a wonderful scent and feel, besides which one bar lasts a long time.

Buy Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Triple Milled Soap (Box of 3) Now

I had tried a sample bar of this soap from the store and I love this soap. It is gentle on your skin and smells wonderful. I keep buying and buying it. I highly recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Triple Milled Soap (Box of 3) Here

I love how it smells and wish so bad I could use this soap but it dryes out my skin too much.And when it gets on more sensitive areas it stings like hell.My three stars are all for it's smell.

Want Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Triple Milled Soap (Box of 3) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment