Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Eucalyptus, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Eucalyptus, 5-Ounce BarsMy brother has used Dr. B's for years. I thought it was just some kind of goofy granola bar, hippie gimmick until I decided to try it for myself. I'm in love. From the beautiful eucalyptus scent, to the creamy smooth lather, to the way it completely rinses away, I am amazed. Okay this is coming from a Dial user, so you would think anything of quality would seem great by comparison but really this stuff is unbelievable. My wife suffers from dry skin and used Dove until she tried Dr. B's now she's hooked too. She even noticed the clearing of her eczema. And at Amazon's price you can't beat the value. To top it all off it's organic and Fair-Trade responsible.

I absolutely LOVE this soap, for all the reasons mentioned by others, but also another that no one seems to notice. The eucalyptus soap has fabulous mosquito-repelling properties!!! Mosquitos normally eat me alive in the first 30 seconds of being outside, but if I have showered with this eucalyptus soap, they don't touch me. And I am one of those people that has unsuccessfully tried many things to repel mosquitos: repellent spray, eating garlic, taking extra B1, etc. This soap is my savior from those blood-sucking little jerks!!!

Buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Eucalyptus, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Now

I really wanted a bar soap that I could use for all washing in the shower including hair. I was highly skeptical and figured theres no way it would make a good shampoo but tried it anyway, it lathered in my hair extremely well, but when rinsed it did feel as if it stripped all the natural oil and though oh no it's gonna cause dry itchy scalp, but after I conditioned that squeaky stripped feeling completely went away and after my hair dried it was perfectly fine, not dry at all.. So to my surprise this soap worked as a shampoo! And this eucalyptus scent is amazing! It's very warm and spicy, which I love. Ps aside from a shampoo I also used this all over the rest of my body including my face and used it to shave, it was just great all around. Maybe if more people buy it, the price will go down?! Lol buy it!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Eucalyptus, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Here

The eucalyptus soap from Dr Bronner's line offers the skin soothing, moisture expected from a castile soap with the added benefit of clearing out the winter snuffles.

Want Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Eucalyptus, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Discount?

Best soap I've used. Leaves skin feeling clean without harsh and environmental-harming chemicals and sudsing agents. Only downside is the smell Eucalyptus. You either like it or you don't, I suppose. I've tried peppermint, almond, and tea tree and prefer all those to eucalyptus. But if this smell is your thing, then go for it!

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment