Palmolive Bath Bar Soap, Gold, 3 Count

Palmolive Bath Bar Soap, Gold, 3 CountFor decades, I dealt with stinky, stinky feet. Then I read a newspaper column, doctor answering question about smelly feet, who recommended finding soap with an ingredient that is in Palmolive Gold. I have been using it ever since and for the last couple of decades -no smelly feet at all!!

Palmolive Gold is a great deordorant at a great price. It seems to be getting harder to find in stores. I am glad it is still available online. It smells just like the Palmolive Gold from years ago. The only difference is the bars are smaller.

Buy Palmolive Bath Bar Soap, Gold, 3 Count Now

After seeing some of the old 60's TV ads online " Don't wait to be told....You need Palmolive Gold. I decided to see if this soap was still on the market. Well, I have to say, it's one of the best soaps I have used. It might not be as fancy as other soaps, but it will leave you clean,refreshed and smelling great. My skin looks healthier too. The only fault I have is the size. It is only a 3.2 oz bar instead of a 4.5 oz bar. I guess due to the economy everything has shrunk. You get 3 bars per pack, but the price is right. If you haven't tried it, you should.

Read Best Reviews of Palmolive Bath Bar Soap, Gold, 3 Count Here

I am a plumber and I have used Palmolive Gold for the past 25 years. It leaves me feeling clean and refreshed and without the itching experienced by soaps with anti-bacterial ingredients. I wouldn't use anything else. I only wish I could find it without having to but it online. I do however, keep a couple hundred bars on my shelf just in case I experience a problem getting it.

Randall

Want Palmolive Bath Bar Soap, Gold, 3 Count Discount?

we have used for years the European Palmolive soap and this one does not come even close to it. The scent and the quality are totally off. We will never buy it again!

Save 51% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment